Company name:Client In-house
Job Role:Project Manager
Sector:Client Side - In-house
Salary:£30,000 - £35,000
ARE YOU A CONSTRUCTION/MAINTENANACE PROJECT MANAGER BASED IN THE BRISTOL AREA?
DO YOU LIKE THE SOUND OF WORKING ON PRESTIGIOUS HISTORICAL BUILDINGS AND ESTATES?
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE ON OVERSEEING PROJECTS RANGING FROM £50K TO £1M?
Then please get in touch!
This is an exciting and fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. Our client is looking for a Project Manager to plan, manage and implement the delivery of a range of projects focused on either infrastructure improvements or maintenance of their existing portfolio. What you get in return, offering a highly competitive salary from £30,000 – £35,000 and huge scope to progress within the business.
The Key Requirements
As a Project Manager you must have a proven background in:
- Overseeing projects ranging from £50k up to £1M such as refurbishment works on prestigious historical sites, converting historic buildings into offices
- Demonstrating your knowledge and experience around CDM regulations.
- Understanding current regulations of M&E systems as well as gas safety, legionella and fire safety and any other relevant building & civils regulations
- Ability to prepare schedules of works, specifications and drawings
- Understanding BIM requirements
- Demonstrating your commercial awareness such as taking responsibility for producing JCT contracts and managing budgets
- Carrying out regular site inspections, audits and producing RAMS
- Manage and oversee the delivery of programmes such as planned maintenance & repairs
- Build & maintain collaborative working relationships with stakeholders such as operations manager, facilities manager, conservation manager, building surveyors and sub-contractors to ensure the smooth running of projects.
Experience & Qualifications required:
- Ability to demonstrate your relevant project management experience within a historic/conservation environment
- HND or NVQ equivalent in building/construction
- Membership of a recognised professional body such as RICS, CIOB, RIBA, IHBC, ICE. Will be beneficial but not essential.
Apply today to ensure you do not miss out!
The Application Process
Please submit your CV application via our website or send directly to email@example.com. Please quote job reference NA1034. For an informal confidential conversation get in touch on 0117 325 2233.
Kingston Barnes are a facilities management recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of At Kingston Barnes we work with leading Total Facilities Management, Hard & Soft service providers and in-house Facilities Management teams to offer a complete solution. If you are looking for a position as facilities manager, hard service manager, soft service manager, account manager or a service manager please contact Naomi Austin to discuss your career aspirations on 0117 325 2233.