Company name:M&E Contractor
Job Role:M&E Projects Manager
Salary:£45k - £55K
ARE YOU AN M&E PROJECT MANAGER BASED IN THE BRISTOL AREA?
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE ON OVERSEEING PROJECTS RANGING FROM £50K TO £1M?
Then please get in touch!
At present, they are seeking a M&E Projects Manager to join their team. This company is looking to continue its development and growth as such they know require a M&E Projects Manager with a mechanical background preferably who can managed a team to join the team in Bristol. This company is a successful local SME company specialising Mechanical & Electrical installation, testing & commissioning including PPM, refurbishment, fit out and new-build through both traditional and design & build.
This is an exciting and fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. They are offering a competitive salary of £45k – £55k + package. Salary is dependent on experience.
The Key Requirements
As an M&E Project Manager you must have a proven background in:
- Oversee and manage the lifecycle of the project on project ranging from £50k up to £1M
- Demonstrating your knowledge and experience around CDM regulations. Understanding current regulations of M&E systems as well as gas safety, legionella and fire safety and any other relevant building & civils regulations
- Ability to prepare schedules of works, specifications and drawings
- Understanding BIM requirements
- Demonstrating your commercial awareness such as taking responsibility for producing JCT contracts and managing budgets
- Carrying out regular site inspections, audits and producing RAMS
- Manage and oversee the delivery of programmes such as planned maintenance & repairs
- Build & maintain collaborative working relationships with stakeholders such as operations manager, facilities manager, conservation manager, building surveyors and sub-contractors to ensure the smooth running of projects.
- Ability to demonstrate your relevant project management experience within a historic/conservation environment
- HND or NVQ equivalent in building/construction
- Membership of a recognised professional body such as RICS, CIOB, RIBA, IHBC, ICE. Will be beneficial but not essential.
The Application Process
Please submit your CV application via our website or send directly to email@example.com. Please quote job reference NA1046. For an informal confidential conversation get in touch on 0117 325 2233.
Kingston Barnes are a facilities management recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of At Kingston Barnes we work with leading Total Facilities Management, Hard & Soft service providers and in-house Facilities Management teams to offer a complete solution. If you are looking for a position as facilities manager, hard service manager, soft service manager, account manager or a service manager please contact Naomi Austin to discuss your career aspirations on 0117 325 2233.