Job Role:Setting Out Engineer
Sector:Civil Engineering Contracting
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE PROJECTS IN THE REGION?
HAVE YOU GOT PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH CIVIL ENGINEERING COMPANIES AS A FREELANCE SITE ENGINEER IN BRISTOL?
Your role as a site engineer will be setting out all steel frame, ground works, etc. whilst reporting to a directly employed site based Project / Senior Site Manager. You will be setting out the steel frame / reinforced concrete beams (line & Level)
Duties as s Site Engineer include:
- Accurate setting out & Surveying to all relevant tolerances.
- Interpretation of technical drawings & monitoring drawing revisions
- Measurements & Calculations
- Providing technical assistance to the project team where required.
- Co-ordinating the technical aspects of package handovers.
- QA where required
- Producing and maintaining as built information.
- Maintaining H&S standards on site in line with the company policies.
- Assisting in the preparation of site programmes and monitoring and assessing progress against programme.
The successful Site Engineer will ideally be qualified to HNC / HND / Degree level in engineering or construction related subject, hold a valid CSCS card and have at least 3 years practical experience as a Site Engineer.
Call Sam on 0117 325 2233 for more information
Kingston Barnes are a construction recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Freelance Site Engineer job in Bristol, or another position as a Freelance Site Engineer, Freelance Senior Site Engineer, or Freelance Site Manager, Freelance Senior Engineer, Freelance site manager, Freelance Assistant Site Manager, Freelance Quantity Surveyor, Freelance Senior Quantity Surveyor then please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on 0117 325 2233