Company name:Facilities Services provider
Job Role:Contract Support Administrator
Region:Bristol, United Kingdom
Salary:£20,000 - £23,000
Contract Support Administrator Bristol
Company name: Facilities Service Provider
Job Role: Contract Support Administrator
Sector: Facilities Provider
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 dependant on experience
Job Reference: LH0002
ARE YOU A EXPERIENCED ADMINISTRATOR WITH A BACKGROUND IN THE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY?
At present, they are seeking an experienced Contract Support Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This company has a long standing good reputation within the building services and facilities industry. This Company is looking for continued support of facilities team and as such they now require a Support Administrator to join the team in BRISTOL.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. salary between £20,000 – £23,000. Apply today to ensure you do not miss out!
The Key Requirements
You must have a proven background:
- To provide a proactive and professional helpdesk service
- Responsible for end to end work order management within the tasks defined;
- To support the Helpdesk by receiving calls, logging on the FM Support System, allocating tasks to operational staff and reporting back to the end user/customers.
- Excellent understanding of all internal call logging / scheduler / tracking tools to meet Service Level Agreements;
- To be responsible for updating and feeding back to customers regarding the progress of their requests
- To provide general administration support
- Maintaining and growing relationships with all suppliers and Sub Contractors
- Good understanding of all Clients Contracts and the SLA’s contained within;
Experience working in a FM environments is essential
The Application Process
Please submit your CV application via our website or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job reference LH0002.
For an informal confidential conversation get in touch on 0117 325 2233.